Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Zurich

So once again, I went to Zurich with the school.
We went to this art museum, I mean.. it was kinda cool but it also was quite boring because we just were there last week. So it wasn't really special, though I wish we could have played Hide and Seek there (:.
After that we went to the city and had some diner.. and later we had to find this place,where the concert would be. It was pretty amusing, since we had to use google maps :D
Then there was this improvised concert. I think it was definitely interesting, but not my taste at all. The pianist was friggin' strange. Had a blast with my friends.
 _MG_3733
In the restaurant

art art art...
_MG_3858
our "tickets" for the museum.. *now I'm feeling so fly like a g6*

_MG_3818
the blouse I got. Black.. again,^^



No comments:

Post a Comment