Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My Baby (nr.1)

You guys, I want to introduce you to my precious baby. 
I actually don't have it that long, got it like in October last year. It's my kinda fucked up blackberry. It's not really new, I got it from my friend because I needed a new phone and she got a new phone. Before I always dreamed of having a blackberry, I would have never expected it at that point. But look, I have the blackberry 9700
. It is already about 4 years old and not really the fastest. I am searching on google, how to kinda make it faster. It always crashes down.. and I gotta restart it. And the restart takes forever. BUT I absolutely love it. Before I had my phone for two things: texting and taking pictures.
With my blackberry I text like crazy (especially on Whatsapp) use the camera (autofocus!! and flashlight), take notes at school, talk on the phone, surf online, tweet(!!!!!).. it's amazing, I have it all the time with me.. all the time. I drop it like twice a week because I'm that clumsy, it looks kinda used and stuff.. but I love it :)
Btw I just did some cleaning on my blackberry and it's SO much faster :O.

31e92fc6
fc89e754
1fde1fc8
bright matte pink case from case-mate.com

3 comments:

  1. Lin, please give me this fucking blackberry! :0

    ReplyDelete
  2. woooah, just love your bloggs honey!
    ah, I just love YOU! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like my phone...constantly dropped!

    ReplyDelete