Monday, January 16, 2012

A Monday: great day ended kinda bad

The day started quite well actually.. but it's 8 pm, and ended well.. not that good.
I just realized I gotta stop to chase that guy, I feel beyond stupid when I text him and I just wait for a never coming respond. That's just not right.. I've been there and I always told myself: Been there, done that.
I actually thought I could give it one more try, it might be different. It was kinda different, but in the end, it was the same.
One new year resolution:
Don't fall for a guy that easy. Don't chase a guy.
Boy, does that suck..
Sometimes I just wonder, what's the problem? Maybe it's just not meant to be, for me to be with someone else.
What the fuck ever.

Excited for tomorrow though, I get to be away from all that crap and just be with my friends :)
Picture of the Day, I love love Fizzers.. addiction!


No comments:

Post a Comment