Sunday, January 15, 2012

creative sunday ( incl. new years resolution)

Today I've been quite creative.. I started to blog,upload and edit pictures, read new blogs, took a few new pictures.
And I stumbled across a few good blogs, you can learn SO much from other posts, it's amazing!
I cleaned a bit, but not as much as I hoped^^. I just really dislike cleaning,lol. But I love love it when it's clean.. makes so much sense,duh.
Since it's new years, I wasn't sure if I should make official new years resolutions,since I always always fail.
But I do think, these resolutions are really helpful, if you keep doing them.

Well here are mine:
1. exercise in any way. (Yoga?)
2. drink more water during the day.
3. blog more
4. stay tidy.

I don't want to have too many, because then I won't stick too them.
But I'll keep you updated! Oh yeah, stay creative! :)
Today's picture:

_MG_3702

No comments:

Post a Comment