Friday, January 27, 2012

Thursday Evening

Normally I go out on Friday evenings, but since everyone is busy on Friday, we decided to have dinner on a Thursday. We went to our local restaurant/bar and just had a really great time. Sadly not all of our clique could come, inclusive my best friend. But I had a really great time with the guys. I don't want to go that into details ;)
I didn't eat much, cause I already ate. But I had my favorite cocktail, Virgin Caipirinha, since I'm taking a break of alcohol since the last time, and some Pancakes with sugar and cinnamon. Lovely!

0103b8d7
806b4a8c
297c9533
black blouse -  h&m, light blue washed jeans - pimkie , bracelet - six
c2b73444
favorite!

2 comments:

  1. What did you do with the guys? I wanna know all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, we talked and laughed, I'll tell you everything on Sunday! xx

      Delete