Monday, February 11, 2013

Outfits in January 2013

Hello my lovely readers,

I didn't take any outfits of the days with my camera, though I found some,not the best quality, pictures on my phone. We all take casually some selfies, admit it! It's not something bad, I mean... you are making use of your phone camera, mirror and the cheapest model: YOU! ;)
It's good to look into a mirror and think: yeah, you look good gurl.
How should you spread joy and confidence if you don't feel good yourself? To spread this kind of positivism you need to actually think you feel good in your clothes.
By all means, I'm not saying that you need to look perfect, all dolled up every day! Hell, not even I do that! Just FEEL COMFORTABLE IN YOUR own! SKIN

Here my January outfits:


left: 
mint Cardigan - h&m
loose t-shirt - h&m
printed leggings - ebay 
necklace - h&m
boots - varese
middle:
glitter sweater - h&m
leggings - forever21
collar necklace - bershka
right:
belt - h&m
high low dress - bershka

see you next time!

1 comment: