Monday, February 4, 2013

Now panic! BecauseI'm still here bitches - A

Hello lovies!
Can you believe how time flies by? It's scary. It's already 2013, I have one semester to go and then I have summer holidays, again!! C R A Z Y. I just had my first internship and it was such a great great experience. I don't want to go further into like school life, life.. this blog is about my free time and activities ;).
I do have few things prepared, but we will see how long I'll continue posting again, hehe.
I've been obsessed ( OBSESSED!!) with Pretty Little Liars, so you can be sure that you'll see A post about thAt. Definitely gonna write about Pretty little Liars. I can't even contain my excitement!

I just recently found an old collage of my favorite things, and surprisingly my style hasn't changed. ^^ I like still love all these things on that collage. Floral dresses, Cardigan, Heart necklace Here it is:

Autumn Outfit

Autumn Outfit by liin1 featuring vince

and here is the outfit I wore exactly a year ago, February 2012.

_MG_4442

Cray cray. But I'll post my February Wishlist soon... then we will see how much I can get from that list ;).
Well that's it for today, keep reading and checking for more!! Because, there is MORE!

adeline. (I have to use my A, PLL fans understand ;) )


No comments:

Post a Comment