Thursday, September 12, 2013

Positive minds

Hello my loves,
it has been a while, I know. I just read my old posts and I am surprised. Things that remind me, to always stay positive minded and happy. That I've been there, done that. I read my old post about not chasing a guy. Well.. actually I am in this situation again.. I gotta remind myself how to be happy. Happiness is a decision I make. This upcoming weeks are going to be HELL. And few factors in life, doesn't make it easier at all.
So here my few goals for now:

  • You are a lady, Holly Golighty never chased a man, the man chased after her!
  • Not everyday is a good day, but find one positive thing in the end of the day.
  • Positivism is a great way to brighten up the morning and so the whole day.
  • Dance and Exercise, it gives you great oxygen! ( I'm training for the splits, double pirouettes and scorpion )
  • Communicate with the loved ones, who make you feel worthy and happy. 
  • You don't need negativity around you.
  • Time schedule is a way to keep away from stress... at least a little bit.

 Lots lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment