Sunday, July 1, 2012

Happy 17th Birthday

Hello lovely readers,
I've been really really busy, I know it's not an excuse anymore. But I  (non-officially) have summer break, no exams, no stress. 
Last month (yeah, I know.. I stopped tracking blogposting) was my birthday, yay!! I looove birthdays. Do you guys know that How I met you mother episode (yes,I'm obsessed) where Lilly is like all excited about her birthday? That's me. Like seriously. I love love birthdays! But it's so sad,my few close friend weren't able to celebrate with me, since they were in France. But I could enjoy it with my few other friends, who I love and am thankful for.
17 is nothing serious, nothing big, but it's a birthday!

I met a few loves for lunch, where they surprised me with this light-candle-thingy.. and sang happy birthday to me. Oh yes, that was embarrassing. Lots lots, way too many presents! But again, a HUGE thank you for coming and everything! I appreciate it very much.
Here a few pictures:
we all got birthday cocktails! yay!




necklace: claire's, bandeau top: tally weijl, skirt: h&m, shoes: idontknow :)

hope to see you soon, love Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment