Monday, April 2, 2012

Back with one more shopping post.

I want to apologize, I've been absent for a few weeks, school is well.. school. This few weeks,have been hell for me. I need a way better organization schedule, I'll post it as soon I have it done ;). Not just that, I'm doing more exercises, going to the gym, working out.. and I feel good. I've been such in a bad mood last couple of weeks, I was moody and grumpy, but I'm trying to quite that, and just be happy and appreciate what I have every day. I realized that there are way more people out there, who don't have such a good life like I do. I really hope that this will work out! I will try to keep you posted! Anyhow, I went shopping.. again. That was my spring shopping!
The thing I'm most excited about, is my PROM DRESS! It's a dream, but I decided to still keep it a secret ;).

_MG_4602
hello self-tanning ;), and some nail stuff..(i really really have to quit that!!)
_MG_4608
random stuff for my new room ;) Spring cleaning!
_MG_4612
new jewelery, so so pretty,love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment