Saturday, February 4, 2012

Home sweet home in Winterland

I came home from my ski holidays, and it is SO cold. Well there where I went for skiing, was way colder than here. About -20°C, which is crazy. I can't remember that I ever experienced that^^. The week was long and people were annoyed. And I got sick on Thursday. I got major headache and nausea. I got home on Friday with a major major headache and nausea from travelling, the whole train rides, changing the train,rushing into the other train really wasn't a good idea. Since then I got really ill. A cold, dizzyness and headache.. and on Monday I have school. I just try to rest in bed tomorrow, do the last school stuffs and that's it. 
I might post tomorrow! 
Follow, Comment, Like ;)
1
1_1
xoxo, Lin
(btw, i watched today the 100th episode of Gossip Girl, I just want to cry.)

No comments:

Post a Comment